- The following tabs can be found inside of all Imported Case records:
General - Attorney & Correspondents - Budget & Obligations - Addresses & Court - Attachments
All general information regarding the Imported Case can be found under this heading.
- Imported Case Statuses - An indication of the current stage of the Legal Process
- Please note: In order to refine a more specific overview of the current status of the Imported Case we implemented Sub Types:
- Status Type, as well as a
- Status Sub Type
Examples of Imported Case Statuses Types:
New - Auto generated status
Draft - The Imported Case is being prepared. After selecting Draft you must select a Draft Sub Type.
To serve - Send all documents to Creditors
To appear - Waiting on the Attorney to appear in court, based on what the Attorney heard in court one of the Orders will be selected.
Attorney & Correspondents:
- An Attorney gets assigned to the Consumers' case.
- Information regarding the Attorney can be viewed upon opening of the relevant Imported Case Assignments record.
- You are also able to assign an Attorney to the imported case by clicking on the button.
- Consists of all the Consumers' Legal Documentation, after the Consumer has paid for an Attorney and in the Legal process.
Address and Court:
- Quick Court Select - Uses the Consumers' Address to determine and select the closest Court to his/her Address.
- Click on the button to confirm the selection of the address.
- Show (Map's) Legend button: Explains what each icon represents (See below).
- When you click on the Court icon, a pop-up appears, click on the "Use" button to use the selected Court.
- The Address the Consumer prefers to use (the closest to his/her Home or Work Address).
- The grayed buttons shows all the types of documents that can be generated.
- Imported Case Attachments - Documents the Agent uploaded.
- Imported Case Generated Documents - Documents the system generated.