Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- In Applicants, go to Budgets and click on the arrow icon to view the record.
- Scroll down to the rows of buttons and click on the "Generate Form 16 Pack" button.
- Fill in the details of the Generate Form 16 Pack.
- Select the documents you want to include in the pack.
- Once the relevant addresses have been validated - click on the Generate Form 16 Pack button
- After the pack has been generated, the Agent sends an email/sms to the Consumer to sign the pack.
- The Generated Form 16 Packs, will be listed under Applicant Attachments.
- The Consumer's signature will be populated and added to the pack (See below Form 16 'Signed Pack')