To add/remove an obligation from a Form-16 pack, please follow these steps:
- Open the Applicant's view page.
- Click on the button called "Creditors Obligations" so that the system will take you to the Obligations directly.
- Click on the button called "Quick Include/Exclude".
- Include/Exclude Obligations by clicking the Included check-boxes.
Credit Life can also be toggled per account.
- A new obligation can be added by clicking on the "New Creditors Obligation" button in the top right corner.
- Click on the "View Applicant" button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Adding, including or excluding an Obligation will NOT update existing Budgets/Form-16 packs.
To generate a new pack reflecting the latest changes, please follow these steps:
- From the Applicant view - Go down to the outdated budgets by clicking on the "Budgets" button.
- Create a new budget by clicking on the "New Budget" button on the right.
- Select the appropriate options and click on "Save".
- You can now generate an updated Form-16 pack with your new Budget.